The following ways to play PS4 games on Android can be a solution if you want to taste the best games from this console. Are you curious about the steps? Immediately check, kuy.
Until now, Play Station 4 is still recognized as one of the most successful consoles. Beat competitors, such as Nintendo and X-Box. However, not everyone has the opportunity to taste PS4 games.
However, now there is no need to worry about this condition. The problem is that technology now allows us to play PS4 games on Android. And thanks to technological developments, there are now several ways to play PS4 games on Android.
How to Play PS4 Games on Android Free and Offline
Some use the PS4 emulator application. There is also a way to play PS4 Android games using fan-developed applications. To be sure, each method below does not require a fee. Aliases are free and can make you play PS4 games on Android offline!
Want to know what are the ways to play PS4 games on Android? Without going into detail, follow the steps below, yes.
Using the Android PS4 APK
Of the various ways that We have found, this app is considered the easiest. You see, the developer has designed the application to be easy to use and run.
It’s just that, due to the nature of the application that is ‘pirating’ and violates the Play Store Community Terms, you will not be able to find it through the Google app store. So, you need to set your device to be able to install applications from unknown sources.
If so, just follow the steps below:
- Download the Android PS4 APK and install it on the device. You can download the application here
- If the installation process is complete, immediately open the application. Click Deny on requests for access to devices, except access to Storage
- Next, tap the Settings menu , then tap Speed Test
- Tap the Speed All menu and wait a few moments for it to finish. Usually, this process only takes 1-3 minutes
- Once done, you will see the ideal Cloud Computing server service based on your location. You need this access to play PS4 games via Android
- Choose one of the recommended servers. For example, since we live in Asia, choose an Asian server
- Tap the Home menu then return to the main screen
- Now, tap the My Videos menu then tap Game List
- Tap English Language so that game options and menus are presented in English
- Select the PS4 game you want to play
- Then, tap Start Game. Later, you will be connected to the queue list. Usually the number of queues reaches 200-300 accounts
- Because this application service is free, of course you must be willing to wait until the queue is over. Generally, it only takes 20-30 minutes
In addition, there is something you need to know about this application service. Based on the author’s trial, you can play PS4 games via an Android cellphone without a time limit. Especially if you have a stable and smooth internet connection, it’s safer!
You can also play almost all PS4 games through this application. Plus, you can play it for free! Very profitable and a pity to miss, right?
Unfortunately, every progress of the game you play cannot be saved automatically. According to the author, that is the main weakness of this application service.
Using Remote Play Applications
Indeed, Sony launched the Remote Play application and you can find it via the Play Store. However, you will not be able to use it if the phone you are using is not a Sony Xperia.
Unfortunately, you need several things so that the application can run optimally. Among other things, you must have a PS4 console, an account for the PlayStation Network, and a smartphone and console connected to the same internet network.
If these conditions have been met, then you can play PS4 games on Android more easily. Before starting to play PS4 games via Android, do the steps below to set up your PS4 console.
- Click here download Remote Play app
- Allow the device to install applications from sources other than the Play Store
- Next, prepare the PS4 console so that you can play the games on your smartphone. To do this, open Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > then tap the Remote Play button
- Then, activate Rest Mode on the PS4 console. Settings > Power Saving Settings > Set Features Available in Rest Mode
When the console is ready, the Remote Play app on your phone will detect the console automatically. Especially, if smartphones and consoles are connected in the same network.
On the screen, you can select the game you want to play. Furthermore, you can be more comfortable playing PS4 games via Android.