AMD or an abbreviation of Advanced Micro Devices is a computer processor that is in great demand today and is quite a beat against Intel processors. Which is better between Intel and AMD . It all depends on the needs of each user. But there are still many who think that Intel is better than AMD.
How to Setting AMD Dual Graphics for Games
Intel is considered better because it supports the NVIDIA VGA graphics which is well known for its reliability in handling high graphics. Not to be outdone, AMD has also developed a VGA that supports graphics, editing, rendering, and games with high specifications. AMD continues to develop various innovations, one of which is in the world of games.
But did you know that AMD has a dual graphics feature. This new innovation has been launched by AMD to improve graphics performance on your laptop or PC. This feature is very useful in helping the performance games for the convenience of gamers .
This feature makes use of two graphics on one motherboard with one result or the same output. AMD dual graphics allows a laptop or PC to adapt to the needs of certain conditions.
AMD dual graphics is devoted to maximizing high graphics such as games. When dual graphics is activated, the system will automatically adjust and maximize the performance of your PC or laptop when high graphics are needed.
The Advantages of AMD Dual Graphics
- Has the Eyefiniti feature which maximizes high resolution.
- Has the HD3D feature which converts all types of graphics into 3D.
1. You have to right click on your desktop, (PC or laptop must have AMD dual graphics feature ).
2. Then click AMD Radeon Settings.
3. Then the radeon settings display will appear on your desktop.
4. Then click Gaming.
5. Click Global Settings.
6. Then two graphics will be displayed on your PC or laptop. The two graphics are not always the same depending on what graphics are used on your laptop or PC. then click the main graphic which is on the right global graphics.
7. Turn AMD Radeon Dual Graphics to ” on”. Then exit the radeon settings, and your AMD dual graphics can be used.
The AMD dual graphics feature can be activated on the PC or laptop used. Because not all AMD processors feature AMD dual graphics. Not all laptops or PCs with AMD dual graphics have the same type of graphics, every laptop or PC has two different graphics depending on the type of graphics used.